Most of what happened today happened outside of robotics. On my way to dynamics class this morning I finally figured out the correct geometry for the frame. Then during class my professor gave us a sample problem to figure out the lowest velocity to shot a basketball. During the whole problem I was thinking about how to use it to help with our shooter and I was able to figure it out this afternoon.
At the actual meeting the software team continued to work on camera tracking and the animation team began to brainstorm ideas for this years animation. We are still are track to finish the cad by Monday but it may be tight.
Overall the best thing I learned tonight was how to get our machining sponsor to work faster, bring them with food.