Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 0: T'was the day before Kickoff

Well its that time of the year again, robotics season. This season I was be blogging each day during the season recapping what my team, 2059 The Hitchhikers, did at our meeting without giving to much away.

Now on to what I did today: A lot of driving, I left my house at 8 and drove 12 hours to get back to NC State so I would be here for kickoff tomorrow. Tomorrow 2059 will join most of the other teams in North Carolina for kickoff at the home of the NC Regional, Dorton Arena. Not only do we get to watch the game but there will be a full sized field there for us to look at after the broadcast.

I'll have more to say tomorrow but now I think I'm going to get some sleep before the start of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment